Payroll Forms Required for Employees

The above forms can be completed electronically and emailed. 
The Bureau of Central Payroll requires the above forms to be typed out except the signature, which is required to be signed by hand. Only original documents will be accepted. You can either drop off these forms in person or mail them. Use black ink only. 
  • I-9 Form
You will be required to complete an online I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form and will need to bring acceptable documents, such as your U.S. passport, with you in person. A list of acceptable documents can be found by clicking on this link
  • CV or Resume 

Address Change

To have your address changed in payroll, please complete a new W4 and submit to the Department of Anthropology. 

Other Forms

Overload Form

Student Wage Exception Form 

Expense Statement Form

Hourly Employee Hiring Form